CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
Regarding cancellations, we distinguish two assumptions:
- In the event that your order has already entered the manufacturing phase, cancellation of the order will not be possible.
- However, if your order has NOT entered the manufacturing phase, there will be the possibility of canceling the order.
In this case, you must send an email to email@example.com or simply entering your account, you can cancel the order if it has not been 12h since you made it.
Once we receive the cancellation order, we will get in touch with you, in the event of any doubt or question about the cancellation.
Returns or right of withdrawal.
If you have already received your order and it presents a problem, or if for some reason you are not satisfied or simply want to return the order, you can return it within a period of 14 days from the day you receive the order at the address that you indicated to us, desisting with it from the contract made.
Only returns of new, complete and unused products are accepted, provided they meet the following conditions:
- The products must be returned intact. They can not be used or damaged.
- The products will be returned in their original packaging.
- The number of the order that we have given you, must appear clearly written on the outside where the shipping address is indicated.
- The return must be made by CERTIFIED MAIL to be delivered directly at destination or through a specialized parcel company.
The return must meet all these conditions to be accepted.
When RECREUS verifies that the above conditions are met, we will send you an email and inform you of the acceptance of the return as well as the time it will take to return the money delivered as payment for the returned products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract, by means of an unequivocal statement, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the withdrawal form model below, although its use is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise of this right be sent before the expiration of the period of 14 days from when you receive our shipment.
"To the attention of Mr. IGNACIO GARCÍA GARCÍA (RECREUS), with address at Finca Lacy Industrial Estate on Envelope Street, F13-F14, of Elda, 03600 (Alicante). And with NIF number 44768253H:
- I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract of sale of the following good ____________, received on ______________.
- Indicate the name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Indicate address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)
The shipping costs in these cases will be at your expense and will be paid against reimbursement.
In case you exercise the right of withdrawal, we will refund all payments you have made to us, including the delivery costs without undue delay, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision.
The refund will be made using the same means of payment that you would have used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have submitted proof of return of the same, depending on which condition is met first.
In case the product is discontinued or it is not possible to replenish the inventory, you will be informed so that either you select a new product with similar characteristics and price or cancel the order.
If you decide to cancel the order, we will refund all the amounts that you had paid.
Fortuitous event and force majeure.
None of us (neither RECREUS nor you as User) will be responsible for the delay in the execution of our obligations or the non-execution of them (except for non-payment or failure to deliver the requested product), if this breach was motivated by fortuitous cases or reasons of force majeure, as established in our Civil Code.
That is why, in the event of a fortuitous event and / or force majeure, we will notify you immediately, so that we may have knowledge of the same.
In these cases, the delivery deadlines agreed upon and manifested in this article shall be prolonged in at least the period of time that the cause of force majeure or the fortuitous event lasted. However, if the cause of force majeure lasts more than three months, either party may terminate the contract.