PETG OF RECREUS
PETG of Recreus | Strong as ABS and easy to print as PLA
The PETG filament is one of the most popular materials for 3D printing, standing out for its hardness and its magnificent adhesion between layers. Due to its properties, it has become the ideal material for printing technical parts.
In 2018 we launched the PETG of Recreus, a reformulated and improved PETG with excellent mechanical properties comparable to ABS, achieving greater flexibility than this, and eliminating one of the worst problems of printers, cracking and warping. Undoubtedly, PETG is a durable and resistant filament, and simple to print as well. The perfect choice with the aim to prototyping your pieces or creating mechanical parts. Have you tried the Recreus PETG?
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03 mm.
- Print speed up to: 20 - 50 mm/s.
- Printing temperature: 235° - 250° C.
- Heatbed temperature: 55° - 75° C.
- 3DLAC or similar adhesives can be used.
- Bright and high transparency.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Great adhesion between layers.
- Solvent resistant: acetone, paint solvent,...
- New winding process 100% knot-free.
- Diameter Doble check during filament production and winding process (avoid fail prints due to blobs or clots).
- Also available in Master Spool format.