What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer or mobile through web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) or via Flash app.
The purpose of cookies use is to “remember” User preferences, either during a visit or during several visits and store information about your preferences to offer you a personalized, easier and faster experience. Only the server that installed it can read its content, which on the other hand, will be anonymous.
Even if they are installed on your hard drive, as they are only text or numbers, they are not capable of accessing personal information on your computer, or transmitting viruses, they can only track the navigation on a website.
There are many types of cookies classified according to their permanence in your computer, who install them, their purpose, techniques, of advertising, of analysis, of customization,etc.
Types of cookies
Depending on the types of cookies, more or less information will be collected:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are stored in a strictly temporary way during a browsing session. They will be deleted from your computer or mobile device when you close the browser. They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Own Cookies: These are cookies created by these websites and can only be read by the site itself.
- Third-party Cookies: are created and managed by other entities, such as providers of advertising services, personalization or analysis, these third parties can report anonymous data to us.
- Technical Cookies:Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic or data communication.
- Customization Cookies:these cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser used to access our website, country of origin, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies:These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies:These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Cookies used on our website
Specifically, the cookies used on our website and their purpose are the following:
|Third party. (plug-in WordPress)||Management of the lenguages used on the web.
Duration: one day.
|Third party. Analytics (Google Analytics)||For acting with pages.
Duration: 10 minutes.
Duration: one year.
Duration: one month.
|Third party. Analytics (Google Analytics)||To distinguish users.
Duration: 2 years.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of user involvement with their website. Google Analytics customers can consult various reports that describe how users who visit their websites interact in order to improve them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it reports the trends of the site without identifying its users.
|Analysis||For acting with pages.
Duration: one day.
|Analysis||To distinguish users.
Duration: 2 years.
So that we can install cookies on your computer we must have your consent and this can be requested expressly or, once informed, if you decide to continue with your visit to our website we will consider that you give us permission.
Withdrawal of consent
If later you decide to revoke any consent you just have to click the residual cookie button, go to more information and configure your browser to reject the cookies and you must also delete the history to eliminate those already installed.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want the cookies installed on your computer we have an obligation to inform you about how to do it and for that you must configure your browser. Here we provide the links for setting cookies in the main browsers.
Below we provide you with the necessary information to deactivate the cookies of the most used browsers:
|Internet Explorer||More information|
- If you want to eliminate the advertising originated by third-party cookies, you also have the option to install a plugin in your browser such as Adblock, which blocks ads or include in your browser the Privacy Badger extension.
- You can also apply the extension “Ghostery” “Ghostery” to your browser and block individually those cookies, plugins and widgets that do not interest you.
- In any case, we recommend that you systematically clean the browsing history and cookies of your computer.
You can get more information about behavior-based advertising at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Finally, you can manage the cookies installed by Adobe Flash Player from the Adobe website.
The cookies of third parties may be modified, implemented or canceled by themselves without being notified, so we can not be held responsible for the information being perfectly updated at all times according to the law. However, in order to offer you a better information service, we have linked the cookies and privacy policies of these third parties so that you can consult them at any time in their most up-to-date version and we will periodically review them to update our texts.
Un widget is a small application or program, usually presented in files or small files that are executed by a widgets engine or Widget Engine. Among its objectives is to provide access to frequently used functions and provide visual information. Although it is not an indispensable condition, widgets are usually used to be “embedded” in another web page, copying the code that the same widget makes available to the user. Since they are small applications, widgets can do everything the imagination wants and interact with services and information distributed on the Internet.