FILAFLEX ULTRA-SOFT 70A
The new Filaflex Ultra-Soft 70A filament is the most elastic material that currently exists on the market. The Filaflex ultra-soft is aimed at producing pieces with high elasticity, because its properties make it comparable to silicone. This material can be used for the manufacture of shoes, orthopedic insoles for GENSOLE, printing on fabrics, etc. The filament is manufactured in a single diameter of 2.85 mm, and because of its high elasticity requires a larger section to provide more thrust during extrusion.
- Tolerance diameter +/- 0.04
- NOT compatible with bowden type printers.
- Huge elasticity and excellent resistance to abrasion
- It does not need a warm bed, adhesive or fixative.
- Printing speed up to 20-50mm / s
- Printing temperature 210-235 ° C
- Resistant to common solvents (acetone, fuel, etc.)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
To start with Filaflex 70 the only printer that can be used is with a 3 mm direct extruder, or using the new Recreus extruder:
3D PRINTERS DIRECT DRIVE EXTRUDER
- Layer height: 0.08-0.3 (for 0.4 mm nozzle) Optimal results with height 0.2 mm
- Printing speed: 15-80mm / s
- Temperature: 210-235 ° Celsius
- Return speed: 35-80mm / s
- Retraction distance: 2.5-5mm
- Travel speed: 160-200mm / s