The new reformulated and improved PET-G for 3D printing presents excellent mechanical properties comparable to ABS. High adhesion between layers make it the perfect material to produce technical parts and forget about warping and cracking problems. The RECREUS PETG does not need a hot table for certain pieces with reduced size, for larger pieces is recommended to use a Hot-bed between 45-60ºC.
- Diameter tolerance +/- 0.03mm
- Excellent mechanical oroperties.
- High interlayer adhesion.
- Heat-bed temperature 45-75ºC. You can use 3DLAC or similar adhesives.
- Glossy and high transparency
- Solvent resistant (acetone, paint solvent etc)
- Diameter Doble check during filament production and winding process (avoid fail prints due to blobs or clots)
- New winding process 100% knot-free.
- Layer Height: 0.08-0.3 (for 0.4mm nozzles) Optimum results 0.15mm
- Speed: 15-100mm / s. Optima 35-45 mm/s
- Temperature: 235-260 Celsius. Optimum 240 C
- Retraction Speed: 25-160mm / s
- Retraction Length: 3.5-6.5mm (óptima 4.5mm)
- Travelling speed: 120-180mm/s