Recreus' new filament for industrial use that combines flexibility and durability. Your new filament for demanding applications!
A filament suitable for industrial use that offers an excellent final finish. Filaflex SEBS is the new rubber filament ideal for the most demanding applications!
We are pleased to introduce you the new filament from Recreus: FILAFLEX SEBS.
A rubber-based 3D printing filament that combines Filaflex's flexibility and durability with other properties such as insulation, waterproofness and chemical and thermal resistance. In addition, the filament produces a magnificent final finish of the part and a wide range of uses and applications in the industrial field, such as manufacturing flexible seals, insulating elements, marine use and for demanding environments.
What can we highlight about the new Filaflex SEBS filament?
Here are the key and most important points that define the new FILAFLEX SEBS filament:
- Flexible and elastic
- 90A Shore hardness
- Does not absorb moisture
- Chemical resistant
- Thermal resistance
- UV resistant
- Excellent soft-touch finish
- High level of detail
- Electrically insulating
- Easy support removal
- No stringing
- Excellent printability
- Easy to print on bowden machines
Filaflex SEBS is a rubber-polyolefin 3d printing filament that combines flexibility and durability with other properties such as insulation, waterproofness and chemical and thermal resistance.
Heat and chemical resistance:
- Filaflex SEBS resist autoclave cycles, for parts that require sterilization,
- Also has good chemical resistance to oil, fuel, solvents, salt water, etc.
90A Shore hardness
Filaflex SEBS has a Shore hardness of 90A. For those who are still not clear about the concept of Shore hardness, you can find out by accessing this post.
In the following graph we can see in detail the whole range of Recreus flexible filaments with their Shore hardness equivalents.
In this way we can compare and relate the elasticity or flexibility of each of the filaments in the Filaflex range, as well as the new Filaflex SEBS:
Filaflex SEBS is a perfect technical filament for industry and an alternative to PVC thanks to its outstanding properties. It is ideal for parts that need to absorb vibrations and/or retain their elastic properties even when exposed to high temperatures. It is also ideal for printing outdoor parts exposed to the elements, such as for example:
- Seals and gaskets for industrial machinery, household appliances, food containers, etc.
- Footwear, rubber goods and toys.
- Industrial items (belts and straps, anti-vibration mounts, protectors, bottles and containers, anti-slip systems, glass encapsulation).
- Sporting goods (such as masks, watertight seals or fins for diving and pole grips for skiing, pedals).
- Accessories for car interiors (holders, soft-touch finishes, waterproof seals, protectors, floor mats, etc.).
- Protectors, grips or linings for control units, mobile devices, ice cube trays, caps, decanters, etc.
40-60 mm/s at a distance of 2-3 mm
You can enjoy the new Filaflex SEBS in:
- 2 colors: natural and black
- 2 sizes: 600gr and 2,5kg
- 2 diameters: 1.75mm and 2.85mm
Click here for more details.
Don't miss the Filaflex SEBS video!
Discover the new FILAFLEX SEBS filament now!