The Recreus PLA (polylactic acid) filament is the most popular and widely used polymer in 3D printers. Incredibly easy to print with any type of printer, avoiding "warping" effects. It stands out for its high quality and improved mechanical properties. It is resistant to impact, much less brittle and exhibits reduced moisture absorption.
Ideal for easy, fast and straightforward printing of everyday prototyping and design needs. Aesthetically pleasing, non-toxic and odour-free. Biobased, with an excellent quality of detail and with an industrial matte finish.
Print the new Recreus PLA quickly and easily from any printer!
Recreus PLA is a material that stands out primarily for its potential for rapid prototyping or visual printing. Prototypes and parts that do not depend on mechanical properties, durability, degradability or flexibility, such as:
– Prototypes: new products, visual or conceptual models.
– Gadgets: keychains, phone cases.
– Accessories and decoration: earrings, bracelets, necklaces, objects, figures, vases.
– Toys: characters, figures, animals, vehicles, parts for games.
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20-100 mm/s.
- Layer height
- 0.2 mm.
- Bed temperature
- Retraction speed
- 20-160 mm/s at a distance of 3.5-6.5 mm/s.
- Matte effect