Filaflex 60A 'PRO', the most elastic and flexible filament on the market, only suitable for the most 'pro' and intrepid of flexible filament printing.
- Shore hardness 60A
- 950% stretch
- High elasticity
- Resistant to solvents, fuel and acetone
- No hotbed required
- Made in the EU
Again, we did it! Manufacturing the most elastic filament on the market for 3D printing with an elongation at a break of 950% If you thought that in flexibility you had seen everything, you were wrong. There is life beyond printing with flexible filaments with 70A Shore hardness, and it is now a reality.
Filaflex 60A 'PRO' is a filament only suitable for the most 'PRO', that is, for professionals or those more experienced in printing with flexibles. It is positioned as the small and new member of the family of our brand 'Filaflex', which, despite its youth, and on its own merits, stands out for its great properties, for being the most elastic filament of all, with a SHORE hardness 'A' 60. Like its bigger siblings (Filaflex 70A 'Ultra-Soft', Filaflex 82A 'Original' and Filaflex 95A 'Medium-Flex'), Filaflex 60A 'PRO' has the property of elasticity. That is, after stretching it returns to its original shape without deforming, as long as the elastic limit of the material is not exceeded. In addition, it is not suitable for All Metal hotends, since the filament could get stuck and not flow properly, however, if you have any questions, contact us and we will advise you.
The filaments of the Filaflex range have great print bed adhesion, so they don't need a heated bed, blue tape, Kapton tape, lacquer or any other spray adhesive. What's more, they are odourless and resistant to solvents, acetone and fuel. Its printing requires different guidelines to rigid filaments. That's why the 3D printer needs to be properly configured.
Filaflex 60A is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create pieces that require very high elasticity such as:
– Insoles: orthopaedic insoles.
– Prosthesis and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations,...
– Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: buffers, gaskets, tires, grippers ...
– Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,...
– Footwear: soles, shoes, sandals, slippers,...
- Printing temperature
- 215-225°C. 218°C recommended temperature (never approach or exceed 235°C).
- Print speed
- Start at 20mm/s and continue up to 40mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.04 mm.
- Layer height
- 0,08-0,25 (for 0,4 mm nozzles). Optimal results 0,2 mm.
- Retraction speed
- 25 -30 mm/s at a distance of 2.5-6 mm.
- Travelling speed
- 160-200 mm/s.
- Shore hardness