Flexible, electrically conductive TPU filament, ideal for manufacturing electrically conductive parts or components and for creating wearable devices.
- Shore hardness 92A
- Flexible and conductive
- Made in the EU
Conductive Filaflex is a flexible, electrically conductive TPU filament with a shore hardness 92A, designed for the manufacture of electrically conductive parts or components and ideal for the creation of wearable devices. Thanks to its 92A shore hardness, it is compatible with 90% of the 3D printers on the market. It provides two of the most coveted properties in 3D printing: flexibility and conductivity.
It has an electrical resistance of approximately 3.9 Ω-cm. To determine if the material will fulfil the functions in a certain project, it must take into account that the resistance changes depending on its impression.
To successfully use Conductive Filaflex filament in electronic applications, the electrical resistance of the circuit must be considered and it must take into account that this filament is designed for low current applications.
The Conductive Filaflex TPU flexible filament has countless applications. It can be used to:
– Creation of electrically conductive circuits used for flexible electronics, electromagnetic signal isolation, pressure-sensitive buttons,...
– Wearable Electronics (3D printing on textiles).
– Computer interface, joysticks, Arduino keyboards, digital keyboards, trackpad,...
– Printing tracks for LEDs.
– Surface electrodes and electrodes for muscle electro stimulation or medical devices, such as electrocardiogram patches.
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.03 mm.
- Bed temperature
- Retraction speed
- 40 mm/s at a distance of 2-3 mm.
- Shore hardness