PTFE tube for Ultimaker
PTFE (Teflon®) tube for 2.85 mm filament, which will allow you to print the most flexible filaments on your Ultimaker.
- Suitable for 2.85mm filament
- Reduce clogging
- Improves slip
- Avoid slack
- Reduces friction
- Allows printing with the lowest shores
PTFE (Teflon®) tube for 2.85 mm diameter filament, which allows the filament to slide more easily, avoiding gaps, reducing friction and improving your print quality. Especially indicated for printing flexible filaments with the lowest 'shores' in your Ultimaker or Bowden printer. Print Filaflex 70A 'Ultra-Soft' now easily from your Ultimaker!
How do I choose the PTFE tube for my Ultimaker printer?
- For Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2 Extended and Ultimaker S3 printers, select the shorter 65cm tube.
- For Ultimaker S5 and Ultimaker S5 Pro printers, select the longest 85cm tube.
Ultimaker Dual Extruder Printers
For printers that have a double extruder, such as the Ultimaker S3, S5 and S5 Pro models, you can purchase 2 units at a cheaper price to change both tubes, selecting option '2' in the 'Quantity' section.
What are the dimensions of the tube?
- Internal diameter: 3,18 mm
- External diameter: 6,35 mm