Rigid filament that has extraordinary mechanical properties comparable to ABS, without harmful fumes, and is as easy to print as PLA. It is also resistant to chemical agents and durable.
- Ideal for technical and industrial parts
- High chemical resistance
- Made in the EU
Recreus PET-G is a rigid filament that has mechanical properties comparable to ABS, being as easy to print as PLA. In addition, it resists high temperatures and is a durable and resistant material.
Its adhesion properties between layers, its non-emission of odours and its high resistance to chemical agents (solvents, acetone,…), make it the ideal material for printing technical and industrial parts. You'll achieve parts with a gloss finish and no cracking or warping issues.
The Recreus PET-G is ideal for printing parts that require certain flexibility and pressure, as well as good resistance to shocks (even at low temperatures). Ideal for mechanical and industrial applications, such as:
– Protective parts or food containers.
– Industrial parts for the mechanical or automotive sector and electronic parts such as covers or covers.
– Functional finished products such as supports and latches or prototypes of containers, packaging and bottles.
– Decorative elements: lamps, figures,...
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 15-100 mm/s.
- Layer height
- 0,08-0,3 (for 0,4 mm nozzles). Optimal results 0,15 mm.
- Bed temperature
- Retraction speed
- 25-100 mm/s at a distance of 3,5-6,5 mm (optimal 4,5 mm).
- Metallised effect