Carbon fiber reinforced PET-G filament. This material has excellent mechanical properties to guarantee high impact-resistant parts without relinquishing the ease of PET-G printing.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Impact- and wear-resistant
- Chemical resistance
- High thermal resistance
- High durability and low density
- Good adhesion between layers
- Compatible with most 3D printers
- Matte black finish
- Made in the EU
PET-G CF (PET-G Carbon Fiber) is the result of a filament featuring a combination of the excellent mechanical properties of Recreus PET-G filament and the strength, rigidity and lightweight nature of carbon fiber (10%). Its elastic modulus and resistance to breakage are 3 and 5 times greater respectively than conventional PET-G. An extremely powerful combination of materials designed to ensure a material that is resistant to wear and impact and very resistant to heat and low temperatures. This material is also anti-static, features excellent chemical resistance, high levels of fluidity and low levels of contraction, in addition to being compatible with most of the FDM 3D printers on the market. To print PETG-CF we recommend using hardened steel or ruby-type nozzles, avoiding brass nozzles with a tendency to erode easily. PET-G CF will enable you to obtain final parts with excellent mechanical resistance in a matte black finish.
PET-G CF is a highly attractive material for a wide range of industries such as consumer electronics, aeronautics, construction and the automotive sector. This material is recommended for parts that need to withstand impact or that require high levels of resistance. It is ideal for the production of electronics, machinery, automobiles and household appliances, as well as for creating:
- Chassis and enclosures, parts for bicycles...
- Rings, accessories and textiles.
- Casing covers.
- Medical parts, such as prostheses and accessories and components for orthopedic mechanisms.
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 40-50 mm/s.
- Layer height
- 0.2 mm.
- Bed temperature
- Retraction speed
- 20 -50 mm/s at a distance of 1-2 mm.
- Hardened steel or ruby-type (avoid brass) of 0.50 mm and never of smaller diameter, to avoid jamming in the extruder.
- Carbon fiber