Filaflex Purifier is an elastic TPE filament for 3D printing, which due to the use of the most innovative additives helps mitigate pollution and purify the environment by absorbing CO2, NOx and VOCs and converting them into harmless mineral waste through gas mineralisation.
- A sustainable filament designed to help reduce CO2 and harmful gases
- The ability to mineralise greenhouse gases, converting them into environmentally friendly mineral particles
- Shore hardness 82A
- 650% stretch
- High elasticity
- Resistant to solvents, fuel and acetone
- No hotbed required
- Made in the EU
Filaflex Purifier is an elastic TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) filament for 3D printing, designed to preserve all the properties of the Filaflex star filament, and which also features an innovative compound that adsorbs and mineralises Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen Oxides (NOx ) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), converting them into mineral particles that are harmless to both the environment and human beings. Filaflex Purifier is a filament that helps ensure a healthier environment and which maintains all its properties on a permanent basis after having been recycled.
If you have already heard of Filaflex, you will be familiar with all the different printing options available using this material. Moreover, that´s not all, Filaflex Purifier will increase the value of your equipment, providing it with additional powers and all the properties of Filaflex, in addition to the new ability to absorb and convert greenhouse gases such as CO2, NOx and VOCs into inert minerals for the benefit of the environment and people´s health. Indeed, there are countless ways of using this material. For example, you can use it to create:
- Covers for objects or devices.
- Flowerpots, vases, boxes or any decorative flexible items placed on an indoor or outdoor surface.
- Textiles, fabric, garments, accessories, bags, earrings, bracelets, ...
- Footwear, soles, insoles, ....
How it works
Make sure you watch this video to find out how it works:
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20-60 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.03 mm.
- Layer height
- 0.2 mm.
- Retraction speed
- 40 mm/s at a distance of 4-6 mm. In the extreme case of an extruder jam, disable retractions.
- Increase the flow if the extrusion of the filament is intermittent, between 105% - 115%, and reduce the pressure of the lever arm that presses the filament on the motor pulley, to avoid strangling the filament and producing jams.
- Shore hardness