Filament PET-G that has extraordinary mechanical properties comparable to ABS, without harmful fumes, and is as easy to print as PLA. It is also resistant to chemical agents and durable.
- Ideal for technical and industrial parts
- High chemical resistance
- Made in the EU
The PET-G filament from Recreus is composed of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) with added glycol (G) to create a less brittle and easier-to-use filament for 3D printing.
This filament is ideal for printing technical and industrial parts due to its strong layer adhesion, lack of odor emissions, and high resistance to chemical agents like solvents and acetone. It can also withstand high temperatures and is highly durable and resistant.
Using PET-G filament for 3D printing allows for parts that require some flexibility and pressure while still maintaining hardness. The finished product will have a shiny finish and eliminate any issues with cracking or warping in your 3D printer.
The Recreus Filament PET-G is ideal for printing parts that require certain flexibility and pressure, as well as good resistance to shocks (even at low temperatures). Ideal for mechanical and industrial applications, such as:
– Protective parts or food containers.
– Industrial parts for the mechanical or automotive sector and electronic parts such as covers or covers.
– Functional finished products such as supports and latches or prototypes of containers, packaging and bottles.
– Decorative elements: lamps, figures,...