The TPU filament Filaflex 95A, 'Medium-Flex', is the perfect flexible filament for beginners in flexible printing. It is a semi-flexible filament, compatible with all 3D printers on the market, including bowden-type extruder printers (with tube)..
- Shore hardness 95A
- 500% stretch
- Medium elasticity
- Compatible with all printers
- Resistant to solvents and fuel
- No hotbed required
- Made in the EU
TPU Filament Filaflex 95A 'Medium-Flex' is a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) filament, the easiest flexible filament to 3d print from the entire Filaflex range.
Filaflex 95A TPU filament has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch up to 500% before breaking. After stretching, it returns to its original shape without deforming or breaking, presenting excellent mechanical properties. Filaflex 95A is equivalent to the highest Shore hardness of the Filaflex range. The other hardnesses that would complete the Filaflex flexible filament range, from higher to lower hardness, would be: Filaflex 82A, Filaflex 70A and Filaflex 60A.
Filaflex flexible filaments are characterized by their great adherence to the printing bed, so they do not require a heated bed, blue tape, kapton tape, lacquer or any other adhesive spray. In addition, they are odorless and resistant to solvents and fuel. Printing with them requires different guidelines than rigid filaments. For this, the 3D printer must be properly configured.
The TPU Filament Filaflex 95A 'Medium-Flex' is compatible with all 3D printers. It is a very easy to print flexible filament with excellent mechanical properties. If you want to start 3D printing with TPU filaments, this is your ideal elastic filament!
TPU Filament Filaflex 95A is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create:
– Insoles: orthopaedic insoles.
– Prosthesis and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations,...
– Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: buffers, gaskets, tires, grippers ...
– Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,...
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20-70 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.03 mm.
- Layer height
- 0,08-0,3 (for 0,4 mm nozzles). Optimal results 0,2 mm.
- Retraction speed
- Direct Drive: 40 - 70 mm/s at a distance of 3.5 mm | Bowden: 40 mm/s at a distance of 6.5 mm.
- Travelling speed
- 160-200 mm/s.
- Shore hardness