Filaflex 95A Pack
Experiment and test the elasticity and Shore hardness with the best option from the Filaflex range to start familiarizing yourself with flexible filament. With this Filaflex 95A 'Medium-Flex' sample pack you can easily test and print the filament in various shades. You have two options, either choose the 'monochrome' pack, made up of the best-selling monochromatic colours, or choose the 'colours' pack option if you want to try this filament in the most popular primary colours.
- Shore hardness 95A
- 500% stretch
- Medium elasticity
- Compatible with all printers
- Resistant to solvents, fuel and acetone
- No hotbed required
- Made in the EU
With this pack of four 50 g. samples of Filaflex 95A, you can test this elastic filament in your 3D printer without having to buy a larger spool. You have two packs available with two-colour combinations to choose from.
- The 'Monochrome’ Pack: composed of 4 samples of 50 gr. each one, in black (2 units), grey, white and transparent.
- The 'Colour’ Pack: composed of 4 samples of 50 g. each one, in red, green, yellow and blue.
The Filaflex 95A, ‘Medium-Flex’, is a semi-flexible filament and, out of the entire Filaflex range, is the most compatible with all printers on the market, including those with a Bowden extruder (with tube). It has a 95A shore hardness, reaching up to 500% stretch before breaking. It's very easy to use and after stretching it returns to its original shape without deforming or breaking.
The filaments of the Filaflex range have great print bed adhesion, so they don't need a heated bed, blue tape, Kapton tape, lacquer or any other spray adhesive. What's more, they are odourless and resistant to solvents, acetone and fuel. Its printing requires different guidelines to rigid filaments. That's why the 3D printer needs to be properly configured.
Filaflex 95A is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create:
– Insoles: orthopaedic insoles.
– Prosthesis and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations,...
– Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: buffers, gaskets, tires, grippers ...
– Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,...
– Footwear: soles, shoes, sandals, slippers,...
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20-70 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.03 mm.
- Layer height
- 0,08-0,3 (for 0,4 mm nozzles). Optimal results 0,2 mm.
- Retraction speed
- 20-100 mm/s at a distance of 3.5-6 mm (optimum 5.2 mm).
- Travelling speed
- 160-200 mm/s.
- Shore hardness