TPU Filament Filaflex 82A, 'Original', is the star elastic filament of the Filaflex range. The best-selling and most popular flexible filament for 3D printers.
- Shore hardness 82A
- 650% stretch
- High elasticity
- Resistant to solvents and fuel
- No hotbed required
- Made in the EU
TPU filament Filaflex 82A, 'Original', is a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) elastic filament with a shore hardness of 82A, capable of reaching up to 650% stretch before breaking. Thanks to its elastic property, this flexible filament returns to its original shape without deforming or breaking after stretching.
Filaflex TPU filaments are characterized by their great adhesion to the printing bed, so they do not require a heated bed, blue tape, kapton tape, lacquer or any other adhesive spray. In addition, they are odorless and resistant to solvents and fuel.
Printing Filaflex 82A TPU filament requires different guidelines than rigid filaments. Therefore, the 3D printer must be properly configured. For proper operation, we recommend printing on direct extrusion 3D printers.
The TPU filament Filaflex 82A is the most popular and commonly used TPU for 3D printing. It is the flagship flexible filament of the Filaflex brand and a great ally for 3D printing flexible parts.
Filaflex 82A TPU filament is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create:
– Insoles: orthopaedic insoles.
– Prosthesis and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations,...
– Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: buffers, gaskets, tires, grippers ...
– Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,...
- Printing temperature
- Print speed
- 20-60 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance
- 0.03 mm.
- Layer height
- 0.2 mm.
- Retraction speed
- 40 mm/s at a distance of 4-6 mm. In the extreme case of an extruder jam, disable retractions.
- Increase the flow if the extrusion of the filament is intermittent, between 105% - 115%, and reduce the pressure of the lever arm that presses the filament on the motor pulley, to avoid strangling the filament and producing jams.
- Shore hardness