PLA Purifier is the most popular filament used in 3D printing, which also helps mitigate pollution and purify the environment by adsorbing CO2, NOx and VOCs and converting them into harmless mineral waste through gas mineralisation.
- A sustainable filament designed to help reduce CO2 and harmful gases
- The ability to mineralise greenhouse gases, converting them into environmentally friendly mineral particles
- Purifies the environment
- Matte finish
- Made in the EU
PLA Purifier filament is a combination of the most popular polymer filament used in 3D printers, such as the Recreus PLA, is incredibly easy to print and features excellent mechanical properties, including an innovative compound that absorbs and mineralizes Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), converting them into particles that are harmless to both the environment and human beings. PLA Purifier is a filament designed to help ensure a healthier environment and which maintains all its properties on a permanent basis after having been recycled.
Powered by Pure.tech: Group of product applications incorporating the properties of CO2pure©.
If you have already heard of the Recreus PLA filament, you will be familiar with all the different printing options available using this material. Moreover, that´s not all, PLA Purifier will increase the value of your item, providing it with additional powers and all the mechanical properties of PLA filament, in addition to the new catalysing ability to adsorb and convert greenhouse gases such as CO2, NOx and VOCs into inert minerals for the benefit of the environment and people´s health. Indeed, there are countless ways of using this material. For example, you can use it to create:
– Prototypes: new products, visual or conceptual models.
– Gadgets: keychains, phone cases.
– Accessories and decoration: earrings, bracelets, necklaces, objects, figures, vases.
– Toys: characters, figures, animals, vehicles, parts for games.
How it works
Make sure you watch this video to find out how it works: